Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey There,

My name is Amy and I am a 4 My Canada intern. It is awesome to be here, and I am learning how important it is to pay attention to what is happening in our Government. I must admit I never really paid to much attention to the Government before.

I would like to encourage anyone that hasn't paid much attention to our Government because they didn't understand or see the importance of it to visit our website www.4mycanada.com. Get informed with what is happening in our country. If there is something that is happening in Canada, a certain bill that sparks some fire in you, do something with that. All the information is on the website on how you can have a voice. Let's not take our democracy for granted, use the voice that you have been given.

If we all work together Canada can continue to be the Best Canada it can be!!

Amy

No comments: