Monday, July 28, 2008



Hey everyone!

There is something that has been burning on my heart the last couple of weeks , and I thought I would share my thoughts with you! If you were unaware, Faytene is hosting a massive prayer event on Parliament Hill this August 23rd and I think that everyone in Canada should attend!! Not should attend, must attend!

The reason I say this is because, I feel, we are in one of the most crucial times this nation has ever seen. James Goll recently released a prophetic word that we are in a three year window of mercy and if we seize this moment, it will shift us into a 10 year window of mercy.

We know that prayer is one of the most effective tools we have and we know that prayer changes and shifts atmosphere's and nations. Many times throughout the bible God used men and women has intercessors to shift the impending doom upon their people and their nation. What if Esther said to herself, well someone else can do this, I don't think I am called to this. If she did this, a whole nation, a whole people group would have been wiped off the planet. What if God is calling you to come to TheCRY and your one prayer, your one voice was the one that would shift things and abortion would see the end of its days.

I continueally think of "Horton Hears A Who" by Dr.Zusus where little jojo who was playing with his yoyo was the only one not speaking up, and yet he was the one who let out one "yelp" that saved his entire community from being destroyed. We need to be like the sons of Issachar who know the times and the seasons, and we are in a season of mass prayer and fasting that will shift nations.



I want to share with you what I felt back in 2006 when TheCRY was being held. I was living in BC at the time, and i was 21 years old and an intern at my church when I heard about TheCRY and something rose in my spirit that said I had to be in Ottawa for this event. I didnt know why but I couldn't drop the feeling that I had to be there. So I asked everyone in my church if they wanted to come with me and no one wanted to come with me. So eventually, my youth pastor and I joined another church from Chilliwack BC and we headed out to TheCRY. I always had a love for Canada, and I always loved prayer, but after TheCRY things inside of me shifted and I have never been the same since that day.

So this is it, if you love your nation, if you love this generation, if you just love Jesus, you need to be at TheCRY! Money is not a limit, time is not a limit, the only limit is how much you want to see this nation change. Join us on August
23rd in Jacques Cartier Parc/Parliament Hill for a history making, nation shaking good time.

- Tamara Crampton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tamara! How I love your honesty and frankness...Not everybody is catching the vision for this pivotal event! I will be at the Cry by myself if necessary! I didn't go in '06 and have regretted it ever since. I will not miss this opportunity even if I have to go it alone! The participants are like the remnant of a nation, preserved and called for this purpose. God has asked "Who will stand in the gap for these people?" Deep is calling unto deep for the sake of a nation, for the saving of lives and their very souls. It may seem like we are one crying in the wilderness, but remember we are to prepare ye the way of the Lord.
Love and blessings to you, the team and all those who choose to cry out in unity for the saving of a nation.
Judy Bencic

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Heather