Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hello Canada!

We are so excited about Siege 05 and are BLESSED beyond belief that you have been prompted to log in and engage with this national initiative.

The traveling team is in the final days of preparation right now and we are experiencing such an abundance of grace with us. God loves Canada so much and we long to bring him pleasure by ministering life giving word to this nation that He loves.

Please pray for us as we cross the land, meeting with politicians (MPs/MLAs/Senators), work together with other believers to stir up a passion for Canada and declare (from BC-Ont) our commitment as a generation to be an authentic VOICE in this hour.

A few months ago I was at an worship service and we were singing that well known song

"LET YOUR GLORY FALL" (a 90's favorite).

We were singing the words:

Father of creation, unfold your sovereign plan
Raise up a chosen generation, that will march through the land
All of creation is longing, for your unveiling of power
Would you release your anointing? O God let this be the hour
...
Ruler of the nations, the world has yet to see
The full release of your promise, the Church in victory

...and as we sang these words I felt that "Every time that this song was sung it was a prayer before me. It was a prayer to release a generation who would walk through the land in power." I then saw the bowls in heaven that these prayers had filled begin to tip over and the answer to these prayers began to spill out. I sensed the Lord say "I am NOW releasing the answer to these prayers. I am releasing the answer to the prayer of this song, Let Your Glory Fall, upon a chosen generation."

As I type this my spirit is electric.

I hope I do not sound "proud" in saying this, in fact in my heart I feel very contrite....I know we are that chosen generation. It is a company, not a one man deal.

If you feel "the call" in your Spirit, you are also a part of the Siege and we hope you will both pray with & for us and join us at any of the stops along the way to declare His name and glory.

Thank you to those of you who have already been in fervent prayer for the team. We feel the grace released through this prayers and know that we need the nation behind us.

We love you (the Body).
See you on the front line.

Faytene
Siege Team Leader

No comments: