Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I am convinced that the My Canada Siege of Ottawa was a breakthrough event signaling the beginning of a movement that will sweep our nation. I was completely honoured to be part of a national delegation of young adults who came in a spirit of respect to honour our leaders. For many MPs and Senators, this marked the first time that a group from our generation came to visit them not in harsh-protest or with an agenda.

There was a 'buzz' on the Hill during this Siege week, but we recognize that this was only the beginning. This adventure will take courage and persistence, and as a member of this group, I am committed to continue to Stand on Guard until righteousness and justice prevail in this Dominion of Canada.

Kelly Linton
Josiah Team Member
My Canada - Ontario Division

1 comment:

Siege Team said...

Just wanted to mention on this Kelly that we have been hearing TONS of 3rd party testimony. When you talk about 'buzz' that is a great word to describe it. Several people told me that they heard from MPs about how encouraged they were to meet with the Josiah team.

Thanks Jesus!
Faytene